Shipping & Returns
pmstudio.com.au's shipping fees are based on the number of products purchased.
$7.50 for 1 - 2 products
$10.00 for 3 - 5 products
Free for 6 or more products
$4.50 extra for Express Post
**Please note that there is no free shipping on our Professional Program or Studio Pass.
These prices are for delivery anywhere in Australia. Returns via shipping are at the customer's expense. If selecting the Express Post option please ensure to provide a Street address and not a PO Box.
At pmstudio.com.au, we use Australia Post for all orders. Parcels will be delivered to the address supplied and will need to be signed for upon receiving. If nobody is around to sign for the delivery then Australia Post will leave a card in the mailbox advising when you can collect your parcel from your local Post Office. However, in order to receive your products as soon as possible it is recommended to leave a work address if nobody will be around to sign for your parcel during the day.
Registered Australia Post Deliveries usually take between 3 and 7 working days from the date of posting depending on location . If you would prefer an express service, please contact us and we can advise you of the additional charges.
Tracking Your Order
If you haven't received your order after 7 working days (for regular post) or 3 days (for express post), please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Order Tracking and your order number in the headline. Alternatively, you can call us between 10:00am and 5:00pm, Monday to Friday on (02) 9310 3535 and speak to one of our customer service representatives.
If you are not happy with your product for any reason, pmstudio.com.au is happy to exchange it or provide you with a credit on your customer account, providing the product is returned to us in its original condition, undamaged and unopened, including the outer packaging. The customer will pay all freight charges and must contact pmstudio.com.au within 14 days of receiving the product. Please note, we will NOT accept product returns from other retailers.
In some cases we can also accept returns of beauty products where you have experienced irritation or allergic reaction. If this occurs, please contact us so that we can determine the nature of the problem. Allergy returns must not be more than 20% used. No exhanges or refunds are offered on sale merchandise.
If items are purchased as a set, the full set must be returned, not individual items. Any refunds will be credited to the original payment method (please note if a credit card is used then any credits must be paid onto the same credit card account). When returning items please include your packing slip and the reason for return. Once again, please note all postage and handling costs are not refundable, and the shipping and handling cost of return is at the customers expense.
Please be careful when selecting colours (particularly foundation) as we do not refund for incorrect colour choice once the product has been used, If you are unsure which colour to select please contact us prior to purchasing.
This policy is in addition to your statutory rights under the Trade Practices Act.
If goods are faulty, wrongly described, different from a sample shown or are not fit for their intended purpose, you may choose between a refund, exchange or a credit for the product. The customer must contact pmstudio.com.au within 14 days of receiving the product, however pmstudio.com.au will pay all freight charges.
How to return your item
- Contact pmstudio.com.au customer service on (02) 9310 3535 or email us at email@example.com (ensure you include a daytime telephone number).
- A customer service representative will evaluate your return request, record all the necessary product return information and provide you address details of where to send your return.
- All products being returned must be securely packed in a box to ensure product protection, ideally using the same packaging that the product was sent in. pmstudio.com.au will not be held responsible for packing negligence. The only exception is for a customer who originally received a damaged product.
- Send your item to the return address provided. Please ensure that your Packing Slip is enclosed.
- As soon as the return has been received, the product will be assessed for appropriate action.
- You must contact pmstudio.com.au within 14 days of receiving the product and the return must be received by pmstudio.com.au within 14 days after approval regarding the return.
- Replacement product will only be shipped after the item has been received and assessed by pmstudio.com.au.
- Any item that is returned to pmstudio.com.au without explanation will be returned to sender.
- pmstudio.com.au takes no responsibility for products lost whilst in transit.
If you feel that your return falls outside of our policy, then you will need to contact us first on (02) 9310 3535 to confirm if your return can be accepted.