Payment & Security
PM Studio is concerned about the safety and security of our customers. We have put a number of protections in place to ensure that your transactions are extremely safe and that your information is secure.
If you are still unsure about sending your credit card to us via the Internet, then we suggest you use one of our additional payment methods.
PM Studio uses ANZ to provide a secure environment for the authorisation of credit card and charge card transactions. Confidential information including card details are encrypted using industry standard SSL 256-bit encryption technology.
Security is a 2-way street and it is up to you to ensure you protect your information. Please read our security tips:
- If using a public computer or terminal, always log out when you complete an online session.
- Keep your passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
- When creating a password, use at least 8 characters--a combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use your name, e-mail address, or other personal information that can be easily obtained. It is also recommended that you frequently change your password.
- Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
- PM Studio will never e-mail or call a customer and ask that they disclose or verify their pmstudio.com.au password, credit card, or banking account number. Such information should only be submitted when completing an order on pmstudio.com.au, contacting PM Studio directly, or when making updates to the Your Account.
- If you are contacted by, or receive an unsolicited e-mail from an unknown entity, and are asked to confirm or provide your password or personal or banking information, simply disregard the request and report the incident to PM Studio for investigation.
Never copy and paste your credit card details, or password details, as these can be access by a third party.
Payment Online via Paypal:
Pmstudio.com.au accepts online payments via the PayPal payment system. Simply select the "Check PayPal Payment" once you reach the payment section. After a few moments, you should be automatically redirected to the PayPal website to complete your payment. Once your payment has been processed (usually overnight) your order will then be dispatched. For more information on PayPal, click here.
Payment Offline via Phone
If you would prefer not to pay online, this is the best option for you other than visiting our store! Simply call us on (02) 9310 3535 between 10am - 5pm Monday to Friday with your order and credit card details to place your order over the phone.
If none of these options suit you then we suggest visiting our store.
pmstudio.com.au credit card purchases will be displayed as 'pmstudio.com.au' on your credit card statement.